RE/MAX Satellite Network (RSN)
Nov. 1, 1994, marked the debut of the RE/MAX Satellite Network, the first and still the only such service offered by any major real estate franchise network. The centerpiece of RE/MAX technology, RSN has revolutionized the RE/MAX organization, disseminating training, professional education and the entire corporate culture across the international network.
Without the time and expense of travel, RE/MAX Associates and administrative staffs benefit daily from RSN educational programming. It is available in many RE/MAX offices, and U.S. agents can receive it at home. And it's free, whether received in an RSN office or at home. The culmination of decades of RE/MAX experience, RSN is the ultimate educational and synergizing medium, created to keep RE/MAX top producers "Out in Front" into the new millennium.
Associates in North America receive 60 hours of educational programming monthly in their offices. (U.S. Associates can get RSN free in their homes.)
The More You Learn, the More You Earn. Along with training on auctions, new-home marketing, foreclosures, short sales and REOs, RE/MAX University offers courses that lead to the ABR, CCIM, CDPE, CLHMS, CRB, CRS and SRES designations, as well as the NAR Green Designation.
- 60 hours of quality programs per month
- Original programming
- Flexible scheduling
- Live and recorded programs
- RE/MAX University Catalog
- Designation and certification courses
- Each office can build a library
- Reduced travel time and expense
- Learn at one's own convenience
- Program types
- Advanced training in technology, management and marketing
- Interactive presentations on timely real estate topics
- Profiles of superstars and industry experts
- Consumer-oriented tips and techniques
- Training for RE/MAX Broker/Owners, Sales Associates, Assistants and Office Staffs
- Motivational speakers
© RE/MAX Home Experts 2005-2010
Each office independently owned and operated